Children's Coloring Tote: Part 1



Today I'm working on a child's crayon carrying tote. We are attending a birthday party for a two year old this weekend, and I think this is just the gift. I love the bugs, but ran out of fabric for the second bag so we'll improvise :)
The bright colors are so eye catching I think Luca is going to really like his gift! I need to find some bug coloring books!

__________________________________________


Free motion quilting for the first time on the Lyric. Makes me think I can quilt a full size on here.




Measure twice, cut once. I hate making mistakes!


I used leftover batting from my wedding quilt. Seems it had too much loft. For this project, I'd recommend using a thinner batting.





Hmm, this is the inside view. Not loving the white batting sticking out like a sore thumb.  I'll need to sleep on it...



No comments:

Post a Comment